Taking proper care of your jewelry will maximize its lifetime of use and pleasure for you. Here are our recommendations to ensure that your jewelry stays beautiful for the longest possible lifetime of use.
- Remove your jewelry before showering, swimming or exercising.
- Remove your jewelry before washing your hands.
- Remove your jewelry before using hand sanitizer.
- Apply creams, lotions and fragrance before putting on your jewelry.
- To avoid scratching or tangling your jewelry when not wearing, be sure to place your jewelry in your Jules and Kent pouch or wrap in soft cloth.
- When polishing jewelry, use a soft, clean cloth that is free of any chemicals or abrasives.
- Wear your Jules and Kent jewelry as you Keep It Kind and star in your own amazing life.